Field Service Engineer
AB SCIEX (DISTRIBUTION)
Engineering, Medical / Therapy Services, Repair and Maintenance
S$4000 - S$6000
Purpose of this role:
Conducts service, repair and/or installation of products or IT solutions at customer site, including electrical and mechanical testing, in accordance with maintenance contracts. Diagnoses system failures and determines most cost-effective solution. Escalates complex issues to greater level of technical support or quality reporting system. May develop new customer service/product agreements. Responds to customer support calls within an assigned territory.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide customer satisfaction through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of specialized equipment (MS, LC and CE).
- Undertake product installation on client premises.
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by phone.
- Investigate difficulties and solve faults arising from operation or utilization.
- Rectify problems or suggest solutions or arrange for repairs to be made.
- Provide an important link between customers and Sales and Marketing.
- Act as a liaison with factory technicians to report and correct faults.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and making suggestions as to product improvements.
- Schedule, carry out planned maintenance calls and perform regular customer visits.
- Make recommendations about spare and service tools needs, and assisting with monitoring equipment.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor Degree in Life science, Chemistry, or equivalent.
- At least 2 or more years of relevant Service experience in Life Science industry.
- Good track record of successful technical experience in the Life Science market.
At SCIEX, you’ll find a rewarding role that helps amplify your impact on the world and realize life’s potential.
As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. With a 50+ year history of developing groundbreaking innovation, our customers are able to quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer.
Join SCIEX to discover what it’s like to influence life-changing research and outcomes.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021