Finance Manager - Accounts Receivables (1-Year Direct Contract)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
• Involve in the implementation of various e-payment collection modes for various new projects
• Serve as the key business partner working directly with project teams and other internal stakeholders on billings and collections to implement and deliver key operational efficiencies
• Review the monthly bank statements and ensuring all the collections are properly accounted for
• Review monthly audit schedules, management reporting and vendor reconciliation statements
• Review AR transactions and journals
• Ensure all billing and collection transactions are timely accounted for month-end and year-end closing
• Participate in the implementation of technology driven initiatives (e.g. Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics)
• Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and make recommendations for changes to procedures & processes and other financial control functions.
• Support ad-hoc requests and assist in various requests from senior management.
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks and other statutory bodies / authorities
• Degree in Accountancy with CA/ CPA or ACCA qualification or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years working experience in Financial Accounting
• Supervisory experience in a similar capacity
• Experienced in e-payments collections, systems implementation and project management within stipulated timelines
• Self-motivated, meticulous, hands on, able to work independently and proactive team player
• Strong accounting knowledge and application of Singapore FRS, particularly FRS 115 on Revenue Recognition
• Excellent spreadsheet, analytical skills, resourceful and processes good problem-solving capability
• Demonstrate excellent skills in managing multiple stakeholders under significant pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work and influence with cross functional teams
• Proactive and effective at communicating with different audiences to align different stakeholders
Closing on 02 Mar 2022