Forensic Scientist, Forensic Chemistry & Physics Laboratory
HEALTH SCIENCES AUTHORITY
Public / Civil Service, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
We are looking for passionate candidates to be part of a dynamic team that strives for continuous improvements and innovation to support forensic investigations.
- Provide quality and efficient forensic science services in areas utilising chemistry and instrumental analysis in the interpretation of forensic evidence.
- Uphold quality standards, improve and develop methods and capabilities in the chemical analysis of physical evidence such as materials, fire debris and explosives.
- Issue forensic reports and provide expert testimony in Court.
- Process crime scenes when required.
- Applicants with no experience may apply.
- Degree in Chemistry, Forensic Science or other science subjects.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to serve the administration of justice.
- Good critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with good oral presentation skills.
- Able to perform under stress of time constraints and work challenges.
- Able to work both independently and with others.
Closing on 21 Jan 2021