Head of Product
HOMAGE CO PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$18000
Homage is a leading platform redefining long term wellness and care for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including East Ventures Growth, Golden Gate Ventures, HealthXCapital, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is fundamentally changing the way people access and get home care. From visit requests and care services to our caregiver-care recipient matching system to automated payments and health reporting and analytics suite, we build both consumer and enterprise products that delight all sets of Homage users – care recipients, care professionals and local care organizations. The product management team works closely with our engineers to define and deliver products from conception to launch. As part of the product group you bridge the creative, technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love.
As a product leader you will collaborate closely with Homagers from Engineering, Care Operations, Sales, Marketing, Account Management and other cross-functional team members to design, test, prioritize, and implement compelling product strategies and features.
• Direct and lead the product management team to define the “what and the why” of the product roadmap based on deep insights of Homage users, Homage services as well as the markets Homage operates in
• Develop deep empathy for care recipients and their loved ones as well as their end-to-end user journey with Homage; drive the team with a laser-focus on the people at the heart of Homage – customers, care recipients and care professionals
• Lead with a heart to drive Homage’s mission forward and own delivery of end to end product initiatives and releases to drive user growth, customer happiness and scaling across international markets
• Work with a team of designers, engineers, operation managers and marketers to shape and iterate the product and user processes and operational workflows from initial scope through to production and further iteration to meet growth needs.
• Perform data analysis to inform product roadmap prioritization, post launch metrics and optimize sales, operational efficiencies and customer experience; help mature and implement data and product analytics frameworks and processes to gain required insights on customer acquisition and engagement.
• Stay close and develop a “spidey sense” on user experiences and perform both high-level and ground-level needs assessment and gather requirements and user feedback for product improvement with a scalability mindset.
• Support sales and marketing to distill customer data into meaningful stories to drive customer conversion. Help define case studies using data from existing customers for marketing efforts
• Help drive growth and customer success through refinement of our patented matching algorithm.
• Work directly with the CEO in helping define the product growth vision and strategy.
· BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent practical experience, MBA is a strength
· 7 years relevant work experience in consumer or enterprise technology
· Minimum 3 years experience in Product Management leadership positions
· Shipped product and have multiple concept-to-launch-optimize cycles under belt
· Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas including user experience design, management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
· Previous product design, product management, engineering experience or experience working on product at a startup is highly valued
· BA/BS in Computer Science preferred or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· Product management or UI/UX design experience with a focus on software products and technologies that are consumer-driven or B2B-driven.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on user feedback, research, data and industry trends.
Product Management at Homage
We're looking for product managers who live and breathe our users’ experience and customer happiness to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players with team experience and great communication skills, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.)
We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast! Plus you have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at lightning speed!
Closing on 25 Mar 2021