Head of Regional Medical Affairs, JPAC
GALDERMA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$15000 - S$19999
The position will be responsible for and oversee medical affairs activities across all business units: Prescription (Rx), Aesthetic & Corrective (A&C) and Self Medication (OTC). This position will have a dotted line to Head of JPAC.
The position will develop a strategy that is differentiated and competitive; and ensure quality deliverables of high standards to establish credibility and confidence in our products and services; thereby enhancing the scientific image of our company across the JAPC region.
This role will demonstrate the value of medical affairs by meeting the needs of internal stakeholders and external customers; that can enhance the reputation of our company to attract the best talents for a high-performance team.
The JPAC Head of Medical Affairs will ensure all medical activities are conducted in a compliant and ethical fashion to build trust among our customers and stakeholders.
1. Manages the Medical Affairs function for JPAC, including all business unit medical interface activities, MSLs, Medical Communications/Information, and Phase IV operations.
2. Organisational Effectiveness:
- Ensure operational activities within this scope are working efficiently.
- Play a key role in meeting cross-functional goals through commitment, quality standards, and customer service orientation
3. Develop and implement competitive and differentiated medical affairs plans and strategies for products within each BU.
4. Data Generation and Publication:
- Identifying data gaps and generating data, including supporting the HEOR process, to address these gaps.
- Phase IV strategy and output, both locally as well as with global team.
- IIT process and budget oversight.
- Publication strategy and planning
5. Medical Education and CME grants committee oversight
6. KOL advocacy development and management plan
7. Internal Competencies and Training:
- Ensure proper training and engagement plans for each MSL team (Rx and A&C).
- Responsible for the overall training, direction, coordination, and evaluation of these individuals and the groups they manage.
8. People Management:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters professionalism, mutual respect, teamwork, and collaboration.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021