Health Attendant Dental (Geylang Polyclinic)
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE GROUP POLYCLINICS
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1400 - S$1950
What you’ll do as a Health Attendant in Dental Clinic!
Health Attendant in a Dental Clinic is responsible for performing cleaning, disinfecting, packing and sterilisation of dental instruments. You will also check and document autoclaves parameters, and perform basic maintenance of equipment.
Infection Control is of utmost importance. You will maintain highest standards in Infection Control Practices such as good hand hygiene, managing sharp dental instrument and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
You will work closely with Dental Surgeons, Oral Health Therapist and Dental Assistant to ensure the sanitation of the dental instruments. On-the-job training will be provided for candidates who do not have prior experience.
Skills crucial to success in this role!
- Good interpersonal skills to relate to people
- Basic computer literacy
- Multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Able to write, read and communicate in simple English
- Independent, calm under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to stand for long hours
- Able to commit to 5.5 days workweek (Monday – Saturday)
- Minimum primary or lower secondary education
- Preferably with relevant work experience in healthcare
An added advantage if you have the following knowledge/skills :
- Sterilisation and Decontamination of dental instruments
- Familiar in using autoclaves
Closing on 22 Oct 2021