ECON MEDICARE CENTRE PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Part Time, Full Time
S$1600 - S$2000
Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
a. General Care Duties
- Assists in carrying out various basic care activities for the resident which include: • Oral hygiene.
- Bathing and grooming.
- Changing of bed linen and tidying beds and lockers.
- Assist in feeding those residents that needed assistance.
- Turning and positioning.
- Transferring of Residents from bed to trolley/wheelchair and vice-versa.
- Conduct daily exercises for the residents.
- Serving of meals and drinks to the residents.
- Changing of bed linen and tidying of beds
- Ward cleaning including corridors
- Wash and clean washrooms/toilets
- Sweeping, mopping
- Cleaning windows and fans
- Cleaning of cardiac tables, beds and lockers
- Watering of plants
- Trimming/cutting grass
- Gardening activity with staff and residents.
- Sorted out linen
- Fold linen and residents’ uniforms.
- Sewing/mending of clothes.
e. Kitchen activities
- Assist in serving meals and drinks
- Stand-in for cook as and when the need arise.
- Clear all cutleries, tables and linens after every meal.
- Assist washing of crockeries
- Assist in kitchen store room and inventory management
- Perform duty as kitchen helper in the absence of a kitchen helper.
f. Assist with General Duties
- Answering of resident’s call-bell and gives assistance within the constraints of his/her responsibilities.
- Perform basic maintenance of equipment and facility at the centre.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the premises’ fixtures and fittings.
g. Residents Activities
- Assist in daily activities and exercises
h. Other Duties
- Assume any other additional responsibilities as assigned by Senior Nurse Manager/ Nurse Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager/Senior Staff Nurses
- Maintain good communication skills with residents and sponsors.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Levels preferably with ITE Skills Certificates in Health Sciences (In-patient) or WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)
- Minimum of completing 6 months of the country’s local nurse aid training
- Experienced Candidate with relevant work experience in healthcare have an advantage.
Other locations available as well: Braddell, Buangkok, Yio Chu Kang, Choa Chu Kang, Chai Chee, Upper East Coast, Serangoon.Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer - ECON MEDICARE CENTRE PTE LTD
Closing on 18 Mar 2021