HR Administrator (3 Months Temp) - THQHR
SALVATION ARMY, THE
S$2300 - S$3000
Please apply on our career site for faster processing at https://aa047.referrals.selectminds.com/singapore/jobs/hr-administrator-3-months-temp-thqhr-593
The successful candidate is expected to perform HR functions including maintenance of personnel records/database, training development, support in compensation/benefit, general administration, and any ad hoc HR developmental projects.
- Minimum Diploma in HRM with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- People oriented, able to work independently and tactfully in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Good communication, documentation and IT skills
- Attention to details
- High reliability and integrity in handling confidential information
Under normal circumstances the hours of duty will be as follows:
8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday – Friday, 1-hour break inclusive)
The Salvation Army – Territorial Headquarters
20 Bishan Street 22, Singapore 579768
The Salvation Army has been touching lives in Singapore since 1935 and we remain committed in serving the underprivileged in the community without discrimination. To us, every life is precious and we actively help those in need regardless of age, race or religion.
Throughout the years, we have established a comprehensive network of social services to meet a wide range of needs in our community. Our diverse programmes reach out to children who need care and protection, families in material need, ailing aged requiring quality nursing care and other needy segments in our society.
Our spiritual ministry also reaches out to the people in the community to provide counsel to those in need. We are there to help guide those in need towards finding their identity and purpose in life.
Closing on 16 Jan 2021