BRIGHT HILL EVERGREEN HOME
S$4000 - S$4600
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant HR experience
- Good knowledge of local labour legislation and HR trends and developments.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Meticulous, organized, proactive & able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ensure all activities undertaken by the HR Department comply with local regulations and ethical standards; Hold accountability and take lead where necessary in all HR related administrative and support functions.
- Execute HR processes, Performance Management, Talent Management, Salary Review Exercise, Bonus Scheme, etc.
- Identify, design, and implement HR policies and procedures that will help to ensure operational excellence.
- Act as an advisor for Departmental Heads, for labor-related, disciplinary, and grievances issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of staff.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for opening positions.
- Oversee learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development.
- Participate in government bodies’ surveys/reports such as MOM/AIC/MOH/IDA and other ad-hoc agencies surveys. Ensure all surveys/reports are submitted on time.
- Coordinates and manages the relationship with related government bodies and industry groups in acquiring necessary information/updated of news, law, and regulations.
- Ensure timely submission of payroll, CPF, Income tax clearance, government claims for NS makeup pay, maternity, paternity, childcare leave.
- Submission of yearly annual return/update of committee member to ROS.
- Manage and liaise with the property agencies for the foreign workers' accommodations.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021