HR Team Lead (Senior Executive/Assistant Manager)
SOCIETY FOR THE AGED SICK
S$3800 - S$5200
The HR Team Lead will lead a team and oversee the HR Department. S/he will manage and involve in the full spectrum of human resource management functions such as recruitment and on/off-boarding, payroll processing, yearly performance appraisal exercise and all human resource matters pertaining to employees of the Nursing Home.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner and support other departments in manpower needs; work closely with Head of Departments to understand hiring requirements and source for suitable candidates. This includes drafting Job Descriptions to effectively communicate the requirements.
- Drive department operational excellence; ensure work processes are efficient and SOPs are updated. To harness IT for productivity.
- Lead and facilitate work team activities, provide assistance and support needed by team members and promote ownership and commitment among team members. Continually improve team effectiveness.
- Develop / review / maintain HR policies and procedures against organizational needs, and in compliance to legislative, ethical and regulatory standards
- Manage staff welfare, grievance, investigations and disciplinary matters
- Develop and review of staff benefits, compensation structure to ensure market relevance.
- Drive Workplace safety and manage workplace incidents within the Nursing Home, including Dormitory and HDB Rental Flats. Advocate workplace safety together with other Departments.
- Assist in managing HDB rental flats for staff
- Monthly reporting on analysis and reports to update Management on HR related issues.
- Ensure compliance with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations for both foreign and local employees.
- Support all departments in identifying training needs of the employees and handle registration and funding applications (if applicable)
- Assist in compiling and submitting of reports and surveys to various governing bodies such as MOM and AIC
- Manage staff insurances provided by the organisation
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of HR Functions including talent management, learning & development, compensation & benefits, performance management
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore Employment Law, Foreign Manpower Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Act and Collective Agreement
- Experience in drafting / review / maintain HR policies and procedures is an advantage
- High reliability and integrity in handling confidential information
- Resourceful and possess an analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with different level of staff
- Possess with good communication skill and written English
- Proactive in problem-solving and willing to take ownership
Closing on 07 Mar 2021