ICT System Specialist
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) aspires to be world-class in delivering a safe and secure home for our people. In pursuing our mission to help make Singapore safe and secure, we remain always constant and true to our core values of Honour and Unity.
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for the operation and support of our mission critical ICT systems and applications. You will be involved in the system operation & support strategies, formulate standard operating procedures to ensure proper operation of ICT systems, and ensure compliance to system resiliency standards. You will receive knowledge transfer and training on the system operations support. You will also be supported by solution providers in the investigation and escalation of technical issues.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Management of procedures and workflows for execution of preventive and corrective maintenance works
- Contribute to the development of system operation and support strategies, formulation of internal and external KPIs for resolving system issues or faults
- Collaborate with stakeholders for incident response, investigation and problem resolution
- Participate in project planning, and provide technical consultancy to projects
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related ICT disciplines
- Candidates with no prior experience but have interests in ICT operation & support may apply. Training will be provided
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, organise, prioritise and multi-task
- Good team player, versatile in learning and strong interests in technology
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 05 Aug 2021