PAP COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Education and Training
S$1950 - S$3100
Holistic Development of Infant/Toddlers Through:
• Identify How Children (Birth to Age 3) Learn and Develop
Curriculum & Pedagogy
• Assist in Planning and Implementing Developmentally Appropriate Teaching, Learning and Caregiving Approaches Aligned to Curriculum Frameworks
• Assist in observation and documentation of children’s learning.
• Assist in integrating respectfulness, responsiveness and reciprocity within the curriculum.
• Assist in setting up quality learning environments.
Interactions & Relationships
• Display sensitivity to each child’s needs (within a group setting) through respectful, responsiveness and reciprocal interactions and relationships with children.
• Support children’s development of secure attachments through warm, consistent and nurturing caregiving.
Healthy, Safety & Nutrition
• Adhere to health, safety, nutritional and hygiene standards and procedures.
Family and Community Partnerships
• Facilitate the continuity of care and education between the home and centre.
• Engage in partnerships and collaborations with community and stakeholders.
• Engage in continuous learning and reflective practice.
• Apply emotional competence to manage self at the workplace.
• Higher Certificate in Infant Care OR Certificate in Infant and Toddler Care and Early Years Developmental Framework and,
• Other qualifications as required by ECDA (if applicable)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
Closing on 19 Mar 2021