Investigation Officer/ Senior Investigation Officer, Internal Audit & Investigation
Public / Civil Service
- A general degree in any field of study
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in conducting investigations
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of governance, risks and controls
- Demonstrate ability to adapt in a stressful environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with a balanced sense of perspective and composure to stakeholders
- Driven personality, resourceful and possess sharp investigative acumen
- Effective team player with good communication, critical thinking and writing skills
- Experience in grants related investigations, use of forensic software and data analytic tools would be an added advantage
- Candidates without a degree but with relevant working experience are welcome to apply
If you are shortlisted for the position, you may be required to take part in a preliminary online interview and written assessment. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for further interview.
Candidates may be considered for contract positions as Associates/ Senior Associates.
Closing on 19 Apr 2021