IT Specialist / IT Analyst (EUC)
SINGAPORE ANGLICAN COMMUNITY SERVICES
Contract, Full Time
S$3000 - S$3800
- To work closely with end user to provide IT Support in the day to day tasks
- To seek a continuous way to improve the process and procedure in the daily support.
- Provide IT Support to end users, mainly in deskside system support or 1st level application system support to multiple sites in Singapore
- Work closely with users, vendors to test and deliver system enhancements or mini-projects (such as but not limited to Teleconferencing, Visitor System and others) to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Log, track and execute issue to completion
- Coordinate project meetings, document meeting minutes, track and follow up tasks to completion, liaising with vendors and users to resolve issues
- Review and continuous improvement of the process and procedure
- Embark on new digitalisation to conduct the end user training such as online, web or virtual training
- Diploma in Information Technology, equivalent or higher
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably has 1-2 year of experience in providing end-user environment support
- Has a passion or keen interest in Healthcare or Community Services
- Strong in tracking on-hand tasks and see through to completion.
- Competent in root cause analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Able to communicate well with users in oral and written.
- Embrace new technology and innovation and enjoy introduce positive changes to the organization groups.
- Service-oriented, Self-starter, Keen learner with a 'can-do' attitude and resourceful.
- Competent in analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Do not mind doing mundane work yet, always looking into ways of doing it better.
- Think out of the box yet able to align to management direction
Closing on 06 Feb 2021