Junior Clinic Assistant (Full Time)
EXCEL FAMILY CLINIC
Admin / Secretarial, General Work, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Medical / Therapy Services
S$1400 - S$1600
EXCEL FAMILY CLINIC (Hougang Green Shopping mall GP clinic) requires full time "Junior" Clinic Assistant
Job Description :
- To assist SENIOR Clinic Manager in admin work such as filing cards, packing of medicine, keying in patients registration & medicine and dispensing of medicine and assisting the Doctor when needed.
- As this is junior role, No experience required as Training is provided to suitable candidates
- Mid career change acceptable. Only criteria - A sincere caring heart to serve the sick.
Job Requirements :
- Singaporean citizen or Singaporean PR
- [CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
- Min N, O / A level, NITEC, Polytechnic Diploma in any discipline
- Reliable, Presentable & Responsible
- Must be IT savvy as need to work well with Computers.
- Those without experience can apply as "on the job training" is provided since this is a junior fresh entry role.
- Able to speak Mandarin and dialects preferred as need to tend to elderly Chinese patients .
- Preferably female so as to assist MALE Doctor to chaperone the examination of female patients.
- Must be computer literate, friendly, dependable & punctual.
- Attractive salary and career progression for suitable candidates.
- Working hours:
FIXED Family-friendly hours : Usual 44 hours work week.
- Saturday half day. Sunday & Public Holidays is closed.
- No Nights.
- Location: Only at Hougang Green Shopping Mall.
Those living in or near Hougang and with relevant GP clinic experience will be at an advantage and preferred as candidate must be Able to reach Clinic early by 8:15am in the morning to attend to early morning registration of patients.
Interested applicants kindly send your updated resume in word format and attach your recent photo for faster processing of your application.
Kindly include the following details in your resume: : residence address, qualifications, expected salary and contact number! If available or applicable and relevant, do also please include the reason for leaving for each of the past work experiences.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Salary: $1,400.00 - $1,600.00 per month, variable depending on skills, credentials & experience.
(Salary increase depending on performance.)
Closing on 03 Feb 2021