Key Account Coordinator
FRANCOIS MARINE SERVICES PTE LTD
Customer Service, Purchasing / Merchandising
Permanent, Full Time
S$2200 - S$2500
- Response to the customers e.g. import sales quotation into the internal system, submitting quotation via customer portal.
- Assist Key Account Manager and Key Account Officer in the procurement of goods or services with the selected vendors
- Ensure on time delivery by suppliers at the agreed price and to meet internal and external quality, safety and certification requirements.
- Arrange of goods return to vendors
- Highlight any problems to supervisor e.g. lead time, stock availability, price increase or price discrepancy from suppliers and vendors.
- Follow up with Key Account Officers/ Holder for further advise on proceeding/ next actions.
- Conversion of customer purchase orders (PO) to order confirmation (OC) in company’s ERP system
- Review all purchasing documents (order confirmation, purchase orders) and ensure accuracy and completeness within the allocated sphere of responsibility.
- Liaise with the assigned vendors of agreement of delivery and the delivery dates and time, after issuance of PO.
- Checking of PO deliveries by vendor for the delivery of the day and next. Ensuring that all vendor orders is complete before job order closing. Physical check with reference to the ERP system.
- Taking actions on delivery by vendor if there is any change in deliveries to vessels.
- Prompt updates to Warehouse team of any late deliveries from suppliers and vendors for the day.
- Ensure that all items of supplier delivery are delivered before the date /time of delivery as per JIT system requirements
- Update post back/ data input in the ERP system promptly.
- Main contact between Warehouse and vendor on daily delivery status.
- Promote the use of stock items whenever possible.
- Coordinate with vendors for relevant product information (Material Safety Data Sheet/Certificates)
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Perform any other duties or projects as requested by the supervisor.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021