Laboratory Officer, Cell Therapy Facility
HEALTH SCIENCES AUTHORITY
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Public / Civil Service
Cell Therapy Facility (CTF) is licensed by the Singapore Ministry of Health under the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act and has achieved status of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Compliance under Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention/Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products (Part I) and the relevant Annexes as well as JACIE accreditation under FACT-JACIE International Standards for Cellular Therapy.
The CTF Laboratory Officer will be responsible for the manufacture of cell therapy products under GMP conditions. Such production activities will take place in classified clean room suites which requires removal of street clothes and jewellery/makeup for change into proper clean room PPE and compliance to cGMP guidelines. The Laboratory Officer will operate specialised laboratory equipment and carry out laboratory procedures for cell therapy research and translational services. To comply with cGMP documentation requirements, office and administrative duties will also be required of the laboratory officer.
- Tertiary qualifications (Diploma or Degree) in Biotechnology, Life Sciences or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in biotechnology, laboratory or manufacturing setting will be preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (written / oral English), follow detailed instructions carefully, work independently, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Access
- Overall understanding of GMP, USP and ISO systems and practical experience in GMP manufacturing will be desired. Otherwise, on-the-job training will be provided
- Prior experience in flow cytometry, cell culture and aseptic work will be desired. Otherwise, on-the-job training will be provided
*Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 07 Mar 2021