Lead/ Senior Lead, Product Development and Management
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The Singapore Global Network (SGN) is a division in the Economic Development Board tasked to re-energise Singapore’s efforts in building a strong and extensive ecosystem of overseas Family, Friends, Fans (3F) for Singapore. SGN leads the Whole-Of-Government effort to coordinate across agencies and strengthen our collective networks whose skills, affinity and influence could help build linkages to global business and talent communities, and enhance the international mindshare of Singapore as a leading globally-connected city.
The officer is required to develop and manage a range of products or product features that bring value to SGN’s customers and partners. SGN’s product range include digital platforms and incentive programmes. The officer will be responsible for a range of product development and management activities across the product lifecycle including:
- Uncover and understand partner/customer needs and translate them into requirements and products for SGN.
- Understand, research, and follow product trends. Able to identify and assess emerging products or features to measure their potential value or threat to the organization, as well as make recommendations on products or features to develop, invest in or leverage.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to align on problem statements, product vision and success criteria for product acceptance
- Work with internal teams and vendors to ensure that requirements are fully understood, product/feature developments are delivered on time and within budget, and implementation plans match expectations
- Manage the product’s development throughout its lifecycle, including prioritising new features for development.
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, operations, and development teams.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product, including answering incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Working experience in product management or partnership development will be a bonus.
- High-energy with an ability to operate in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Passionate about problem-solving with creative, logic and analytical skills, able to synthesize complex insights and translate them into concrete actions.
- Strong communicator able to work across the organisation and with different stakeholders, and to forge alignment and collaboration to achieve results.
- Purpose-driven team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to travel when required
Closing on 22 Oct 2021