Learning & Development Specialist (Digital Capability Team) (1 Year Contract)
CIVIL SERVICE COLLEGE
Public / Civil Service
• Identify training needs of government agencies and work with subject matter experts to customize existing training programmes for the agency
• Develop online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) on Digital Skills
• Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
• Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual learner and/or organization level.
• Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
• At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
• Knowledge of current trends in technology, and experience in developing e-learning courseware using Articulate Rise, Storyline or iSpring will be an advantage
• Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in other government agencies
• Ability to work collaboratively within CSC and with external partners
Closing on 14 Jun 2021