YCH DISTRIPARK (PTE) LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Logistics / Supply Chain
S$55 - S$55
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that all goods are stored in accordance with GDP guidelines, customer's recommendations and YCH Work Instructions.
2. Ensure the outbound and inbound customers' vaccines are accountable, and the Cold Chain Handling Procedures are carried out accordingly.
3. Record data loggers in freezer and cold room (current/max/min)
4. Physical check on all vaccines and fill all required information on Pharmacist Verification Form.
5. Perform other pharmacist associated duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience and registered as a Pharmacist with the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
2. Experience with the following areas is an advantage: GDP, cold chain management, handling of controlled, cytotoxic, unregistered and exemption drugs in the supply chain.
2. Able to start work at 6am or earlier on weekdays.
4. Flexibility to work on weekends/public holidays occasionally.
5. Able to work independently and in a team.
6. Possess good initiative, drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: $55/hour (minimum 2 hours)
Interested applicant please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing on 03 Mar 2021