Manager – Innovation & Tech Ecosystem (Tech Evaluation and Enterprise POC Sandbox Ops) (Contract position)
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Public / Civil Service
Manager – Innovation & Tech Ecosystem (Tech Evaluation and Enterprise POC Sandbox Ops) (contract position)
We will like to invite an independent and self-motivated individual who has a keen interest in innovative ICM technologies and working with high growth technology companies to join the Innovation & Tech Ecosystem team.
Our Accreditation@SG Digital and SG:D Spark programme seek to nurture and grow promising technology companies to scale rapidly and compete in the global arena.
You will be part of a dynamic team report to the Technical Lead to work with CXOs of the accredited & spark companies to help them create new market opportunities, establish track records, pitch to investors, and grow internationally. You will also collaborate with industry partners, government agencies, and internal IMDA divisions, with the aim to drive Singapore’s digital transformation using best in class Singapore-based accredited products and technology solutions.
- Plan, manage and execute technical evaluation of innovative tech products as part of quality assurance and risk management process to Government and Enterprise stakeholders
- Identify product key unique value propositions from technology perspective and perform deep-dive understanding of the product architecture
- Design testing strategy in collaboration with company tech leaders, and develop test scenarios/test cases to evaluate the product
- Conduct testing and compliance assessments – in the areas of functional, performance, security, usability, compatibility/portability – with reference to open industry and government standards
- Plan and operate sandbox environment and support companies and enterprise customers in validation of POC and deployment
- Scope and recommend solutions for POC to accelerate the adoption of leading-edge technologies across Government and Enterprise
- Facilitate POC requirement discussion for potential buyers with accredited & spark companies and set realistic customer expectation
- Co-create innovation solutions with accredited & spark companies to expand the market opportunities
- Build knowledge and expertise in emerging technologies to promote technology adoption within Government and Enterprises
- Conduct market research to understand market trends and drivers behind emerging technologies, e.g. AI/Data Science, Cybersecurity, IoT, Robotics, Software Defined Network/Storage, Future Comms, and Immersive Tech
- Support win-work activities through technical proof-of-concept, and creative solution design to enlarge addressable market of Accredited companies
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Cybersecurity will be an advantage
- Background in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Minimally 6-8 years of ICT/ICM experience in Product Quality & Solution Architect; and at least 3 years of cloud and cybersecurity experience
- Knowledge and experience in information technologies, particularly in Enterprise Software, Cloud Technology, IoT, Robotics, Computer Vision, Future Comms, Big Data and Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Management, Enterprise IT, Cyber Security, etc.
- Experience with hybrid cloud, microservices and on-premise infrastructure, as well as architecture and technology governance aligned to government and enterprise standard
- Experience with analysing scanned results of both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing from assessment software, such as HP Fortify, WebInspect, Performance Center, Parasoft, etc.
- Knowledge of ISO standards e.g. ISO 17025 / 25010 / 27001 and OWASP – ASVS, etc.
- Knowledge of security technologies in both IT & OT, etc.
- Certification in TOGAF is a plus.
(C) Other Key Areas of Consideration
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- High degree of personal initiative, flexibility and positive attitude to handle a dynamic scope of accreditation activities
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in the interaction with stakeholders and have excellent organisational skills in planning and prioritisation of work
- Strong interest in keeping up-to-date with technology trends and drivers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The position will commensurate with experience.
Closing on 16 Jun 2021