Manager, Biomedical Engineering
NATIONAL HEART CENTRE OF SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$5400 - S$9200
You will support the Director, Operations in the administrative and operational functions of biomedical engineering services. You will lead a team of biomedical engineers to plan, organise, and support all biomedical functions of the centre. You will need to ensure that effective operational controls and administrative procedures are in place to achieve the centre’s organisational strength and operational efficiency. You are required to maintain and review service maintenance contracts for the related services.
In addition, you will need to ensure timely provision of biomedical engineering support to reported faults of medical devices, including liaising with vendors to ensure timely rectification of the faults of the medical devices. You will also need to track medical alerts sent from vendors of medical devices from time to time and ensure timely support is provided to the users. You will ensure that all medical devices purchases are in compliant to the Medical Devices and Operational Technology Security Policy and maintain an up-to-date medical device asset inventory. You will need to prepare annual budget plan for approval and track the approved plans to ensure timely expenditure.
In this role, you are also expected to ensure that the company’s policies and directives are effectively communicated to biomedical engineer staff, monitor compliance and take corrective action when necessary. Last but not least, you will need to participate in the centre’s committees as appropriate and perform any other duties as assigned, including secondary appointment at SingHealth Cluster.
- Degree in Biomedical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years’ relevant experience
- Basic Knowledge on Cybersecurity & IT Networking will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess excellent management and problem solving skills in biomedical engineering in the healthcare industry
- Possess excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and communications skills
Closing on 02 Apr 2021