Manager, Business Support
Admin / Secretarial
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7500
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail orientated, to play a key role in the growth of the Outsourcing business unit. Applicants with experience in audit / outsourcing environment would be a plus.
A key member of the management team, your role is pivotal to client experience, to accelerating team success and to managing compliance with acceptance and risk management policies. You will attend all new prospect meetings / phone calls (with the partner and / or one of the portfolio managers) and will be responsible for: drafting proposals and fees for review, completing all acceptance procedures including AML and KYC, preparing the draft Letters of Engagement and critically, actively following up on our pipeline through every stage of the process until the Letter of Engagement is signed and the service team begins to deliver the services.
It is vital that we remain compliant with all acceptance/continuance procedures including AML and KYC. As this is a key element of our risk management, you will also project manage our continuance procedures and join the partner as the business unit’s risk representative and to ensure that all agreed actions are implemented.
You will have one to two direct reports. These reports are responsible for client billing matters, supporting pipeline follow through, and assisting you to provide administrative and logistics support to the wider team.
- Manage every element of the client pipeline.
- Arrange prospect meetings and/or phone discussions.
- Prepare draft proposals and engagement letters
- Ensure all acceptance/continuance procedures including conflict checks, AML and KYC are completed.
- Ensure internal and external risk policies such as EP100, EP200 and ACRA Guideline for RFA are rigorously adhered to.
- Ensure our policies and structures remain in compliance with personal data protection laws e.g. GDPR and PDPA and that they are followed across the team.
- Act as the risk representative for firm wide risk management.
- Oversee the work of the Business Support Coordinator.
- Involve in any other adhoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s)/Director(s).
- Arranging and preparing for the monthly regional business development call.
- Handling any other coordination role as and when required by Partner(s)/Director(s).
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance, preferably with a professional qualification.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Audit/Outsourcing environment, with at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity, preferably from an international accounting/professional services firm.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, including spoken and written English, and ability to work across all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and effective in fostering good working relationships.
- Meticulous, structured and an independent individual.
Closing on 20 Jan 2022