Manager, Health Screening
MINMED GROUP PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5500
Health Screening is a vital pillar of Minmed Group. The Manager, Health Screening reports to the Director of Health Screening and oversees a team of Project managers as well as Screening executives to ensure that health screening is conducted according to protocols and with a high standard of service and professionalism.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of executives in Project Management to ensure project success and compliance with specifications
- Oversee concurrent health screening projects of varying scales through all project modules - account servicing, publicity, configuration and updates, resource planning, logistics, project performance, exceptional handling and service recovery
- Deliver effective results through clear leadership, data analysis, service training, resource optimization and innovation
- Train team members and ensure maintenance of SOPs, clinical practice guidelines and compliance with MOH and PHMC guidelines
- Manage recruitment and induction of team members
- Support Director of health screening and assist in duties as may be assigned
- Possess minimum Degree qualification
- Experience in healthcare related disciplines a strong advantage
- Possess demonstrated clear leadership skills as well as performance track records
- Ability to lead and keep teams
Kindly send your resume including your current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please refer to our company profile for a listing of available positions.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021