Manager, Organisational Development
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Organisation Development (OD) Team is part of the Development and Organisation Transformation Division. We drive GovTech’s agile, bold and collaborative culture, to create transformative digital services and engineer a digital government to make lives better. With deliberately designed interventions, the OD team creates a culture where GovTechies deliver as one, simplify work processes and drive change as an engaged workforce.
What to Expect:
- Working as part of a team, you will design and deliver OD interventions that are aligned with GovTech’s strategic business and HR priorities to drive change. This includes:Partnering stakeholders to identify each division’s culture, gaps and needs through data analysis and qualitative research.
- Partnering stakeholders to identify each division’s culture, gaps and needs through data analysis and qualitative research.
- Identifying strategies and interventions with stakeholders to drive changes in operating models, work processes and/or cultural change.
- Prototyping, testing, measuring and iterating the interventions across diverse channels.
How to Succeed:
- Degree in OD or organisational psychology or related fields such as behavioural science, psychology or sociology.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in driving organisational transformation, cultural alignment and change management.
- It’ll be good to have experience of human centred design / design thinking as well as working experience in a tech organization.
- Ability to plan and deliver OD programmes and interventions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to build influence and communicate effectively across diverse groups.
- Strong team-player, self-starter with strong sense of initiative, with ability to work with ambiguity and agility.
- Ability to manage vendors and partner diverse team members.
Closing on 31 Dec 2021