Manager (Pricing) - Business Management Divison [1-Year Direct Contract]
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are seeking a Manager to join our Government Business Management team that designs and executes cost recovery models and pricing strategies for Whole-Of-Government Products and Services.
As a Manager (Pricing), you will be collaborating with high performing Business Groups/Divisions to develop the appropriate pricing model and analysis for Products and Services.
You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual who are able to develop the pricing model and provide risk assessment for new Products and Services to ensure positive outcomes such as financial and operation sustainability.
What to Expect:
· Develop the appropriate pricing model and analysis for Products and Services
· Prepare pricing Papers to be submitted for approval
· Prepare communiqué and presentation slides to inform Stakeholders and Agencies
· In-charge of the prices publish in the product catalogue
· Track and monitor financial health of Products and Services to ensure financial sustainability
· Regular price reviews for existing Products and Services
· Perform and analyse cost comparison if require
· Attend to Agencies’ and yearly statutory financial audit queries
· Be involved in any other ad-hoc projects
How to Succeed:
• Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably with minimum 3 years in management role
• Expert proficiency in Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
Closing on 26 Jan 2022