Manager/ Senior Manager, Occupational Safety & Health Unit, Workplace Policy and Strategy Division
MINISTRY OF MANPOWER
Public / Civil Service
- To review policies and legislation to reduce workplace injuries, improve workers’ health, provide for fair and expeditious compensation. This is primarily achieved through the:
- Workplace Safety and Health Act and;
- Work Injury Compensation Act.
- Convince the public and key stakeholders on the effectiveness and relevance of MOM’s Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies.
- Study overseas best practices for WSH which can be adapted for implementation in Singapore
- Experience in public sector policy formulation.
- Prior experience in WSH operational policy formulation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and able to establish good relationships with stakeholders
Closing on 21 Jun 2021