Manager (Technology Masterplanning)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are seeking a manager to join our Technology Masterplanning (TMP) team. The Masterplanning team devises masterplans, strategies and roadmaps that guides the digital transformation of the government.
As a manager, you will be working with a team of highly motivated strategists, policy developers, programme coordinators and technical experts. The team works with diverse group of stakeholders and divisions across GovTech to deliver digitalisation goals.
What to expect:
Masterplanning teams takes on the role of digital leadership by undertaking complex technical programmes such as
(1) Tech Strategic Planning,
(2) Manage and coordinate GovTech’s capability centres,
(3) Develop Singapore Government Technology Stack and
(4) Direct and curate GovTech’s projects and relationships with research institutes.
Tasks include co-creation of strategies and plans with various stakeholders. Engaging senior management to align organisation priorities and goals. Coordinate and report on funding, resourcing and progress. Participation in cross-divisional workgroups to address multi-disciplinary challenges.
How to succeed:
• Background in computing, engineering and relevant technical.
• Experience in planning, policy development and technical project management.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
• Competent in strategic thinking, and have the ability to influence diverse divisions.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about new trends and technologies.
Closing on 31 Dec 2021