Manager/Assistant Manager, Creative Technology (Strategic Capability Development) (Contract position)
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a team that implements programmes to develop a vibrant media ecosystem in Singapore that comprises market leading MNCs, globally competitive and innovative media companies, active industry associations and award-winning talents. You will scope and run pilot projects to harness creative capabilities to create more value capture for the economy.
- Work with various stakeholders to scope projects to show the value that creative capabilities bring to businesses e.g. how innovative content creation technologies (e.g VR/AR/MR) can create more engaging content
- Explore new content delivery platforms and new digital media business models to enhance user experience and customer/consumer engagement
- Identify and make sense of data that can drive media business, product and content decisions
- Support businesses to reach and sell digitally using media e.g content enabled ecommerce
- Closely monitor projects and ensure that deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Track local and global trends in areas such as 5G, immersive media and present learning points for media sector.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience with knowledge of media and tech
- Well-versed in stakeholder (internal and external) management
- Result oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Have strong project management, research and analytical capabilities
- Confident presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
- Media and tech industry experience will be an advantage
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021