Manager/Deputy/Assistant Manager, Transformation Office (Corporate Strategy)
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Marketing / Public Relations, Public / Civil Service
You will work closely with the leadership team and counterparts from other agencies to (1) envision the future of Singapore’s land transport ecosystem, (2) clearly define this vision with measurable outcomes, (3) rally staff and align the organisation’s efforts towards these outcomes and (4) equip staff with tools and knowledge towards achieving our goals.
You will define and measure what our customers and stakeholders (both external and internal) value the most by making sense of quantitative datasets, qualitative insights and emerging strategic issues. You will also have the opportunity to analyse work plans across all LTA divisions in detail, and then make recommendations to align, synergise, prioritise, and augment work plans across the organisation towards strategic outcomes.
To rally the organisation behind the strategy, you will design and implement engagement platforms with key drivers including Senior Management and Board members.
• Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, such as Business, Economics or Engineering
• At least 2 years of working experience in corporate planning or strategic policy related work
• Must be a strong communicator and be able to prepare and deliver clear written, verbal, and visual arguments to senior management (e.g. presentation, papers, and communications materials)
• Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to deep dive into subject matter content relevant across LTA when required
• Possess ability to build consensus across different functions and stakeholders
• A self-directed learner
• A proven track record in Corporate Strategy and Design Thinking will be advantageous
Closing on 20 May 2021