Marketing and Content Manager for the Singapore Government Developer Portal (2-Year Direct Contract)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are looking for a Marketing and Content manager who will define and execute a marketing and content strategy to drive awareness and adoption of the Singapore Government Developer Portal. You should have a marketing background and a proven ability to work independently and manage across product teams to deliver a rich pipeline of developer content.
What to Expect
- Design and develop the content strategy for the Developer Portal
- Create and execute Developer marketing campaigns that drives both top-of-funnel growth well as adoption of new features and best practices.
- Align closely with Developer Community Managers/Advocates
- Produce content with product teams such as blog posts, infographics, customer case studies, white papers, videos, code samples, surveys to increase awareness and support thought leadership efforts.
- Create compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content
- Creatively repurpose existing content into alternative formats to market through different channels
- Constantly monitor effectiveness, establish key analytics and success metrics and continuously refine the strategy as needed.
How to Succeed
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing and content strategy with clear goals & objectives
- Knowledgeable in new digital and writing methodologies and best practices
- Proven work experience creating and editing technical content for target audiences across all platforms
- Understanding of developer communities
- Sound knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), keyword research tools, social media platforms, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Ability to engage technical experts, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand
- Previous experience writing technical topics
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- Impeccable writing skills, with a good command of the English language.
- Solid track record of implementing marketing and content strategies and producing associated marketing programs & materials
Closing on 21 Jan 2022