M-STARS ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2800 - S$4000
- Project execution, implementation and documentations.
- Plan, directs and coordinate all site activities and committed to meet project schedule, budget, quality and safety targets.
- Evaluate and select mechanical equipment and accessories to meet project design requirement.
- Plan and manage installation sequences efficiently.
- Technically strong and experienced in process plant mechanical installation and integration (equipment, pipework & accessories).
- Check and ensure all equipment, installation works conform to project design specifications and contracted terms and conditions.
- Ensure timely completions of all projects and attend to site meetings and negotiate with consultants, clients, suppliers on engineering & contractual matters.
- Oversee and coordinate with customers on service, maintenance and repair activities.
- Good after sales service and customer relationship management.
- Recognized degree by PE Board in Mechanical Engineering.
- A resourceful self-starter who possess excellent problem solving skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently yet co-ordinates and teamwork seamlessly with other departments, works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- Able to take on numerous challenging tasks while simultaneously meeting high standards and deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively in English at all levels, both verbally and in written reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & AutoCAD.
- Interested applicants, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary, date of availability and/or notice period require
Closing on 21 Oct 2021