MEDIX MEDICAL SERVICES ASIA LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Medical / Therapy Services
S$9000 - S$11000
Job Description & Responsibilities:
· Following the nurse's first contact discuss the initial information obtained by the nurse to get an idea of the case, following which a thorough intake will be performed.
· Intakes should be documented on the system in detail, along with an assessment and necessary future steps, immediately after the intake conversation has taken place. Along with the Intake update Tasks will be set for both the Nurse and the PMCM.
· To keep the patient informed of any review or diagnosis, ensuring at the same time that the patient comprehends the information that is conveyed.
· To instruct the nurse regarding specific questions or red flags that should be looked out for regarding a specific patient. In addition, the PMCM should advise the nurse on the FAQ that is relevant to a case in order to improve the patient's access to required information.
· Productively communicating the patient’s needs to the research department, such as the location of specialists or hospitals so the treatment process can be carried out quickly and efficiently while always focusing on quality.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
· At Least Bachelor’s Degree of Medicine or relevant qualification
· Acting in accordance with the established SLAs, quality standards and work procedure and guidelines. Performing tasks assigned by other members of the case management team in a timely manner.
· Taking a proactive, patient-centric approach towards the management of cases, always thinking of the next step in the medical process.
· Leading the medical team through the process and championing the patient’s best interests.
· Cultivating a productive rapport with other members of the Medix team and with specialists with whom the team consults.
· Able to communicate and serve patients from Thailand.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021