MERCK PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$10000
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Are you ready to kick off the next step of your career? We are looking for a skilled colleague with previous experience in oncology to strengthen our Medical Affairs team in Singapore and to be part of a high performing team.
What You Do:
- Provide medical expertise and education by participating and making active contributions to field medical work and cross functional brand teams;
- Establish and maintain the scientific image and reputation of our company and to be a key binding role between science and business in Singapore;
- Establish and actively manage scientific relations with key stakeholders in the field of Neurology, Immunology and Oncology (e.g. HCPs, HCOs, patient organizations) towards creation of better healthcare for patients;
- Identify the medical information needs and research interests of external stakeholders;
- Act as local PV contact for State Agency of Medicines;
- Engage in-depth into medical and scientific product or disease area discussions and presentations in a non-promotional scientific context;
- Gather customer insights regarding products in respective therapeutic area and adhere to internal standard processes and comply with regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Work and monitor internal reporting tools (I.connect, OneGMI, Veritas, ...).
As part of the Medical Affairs team, you will develop and execute medical activities, bring insights to the cross-functional team, and provide medical and scientific input to local studies, always keeping the patient in mind. Collaboration, scientific leadership, customer centricity and a future-oriented mindset are keywords of this opening. Are you curious and does it resonate with your profile and ambition? If your answer is Yes, we are very keen to hear from you!
Who You Are:
- University degree in life sciences, preferably a Ph.D. within relevant field or MD with a specialty in oncology
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Medical Affairs, a successful MSL experience is preferred
- Scientific/clinical knowledge of Neurology and/or Oncology is considered as an asset
- Knowledge and/or experience of safety, regulatory requirements is considered as an advantage
- Flexible to travel and well connected externally
- skilled in Microsoft Office apps
- Excellent communication skills presenting scientific data, organizing medical round tables and respond to medical information requests
- Collaborative approach, great interpersonal capabilities to build effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines in dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and customer centricity
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life! Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com (Job ID 215163)
Closing on 17 Mar 2021