Medical Science Liaison
IQVIA SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$4800 - S$6200
- Drive scientific engagement with their Medical Experts. Implement clinical and educational strategies and respond to unsolicited medical enquiries.
- Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information
- Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support
- Develop and execute ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy .
- Respond to unsolicited requests for information from MEs
- Inform and shape medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs
- Support Client's clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
- Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request
- Serve as a medical resource for disease area and compound/product training to field matrix colleagues
- Candidates with a terminal Clinical/Science degrees e.g. MSc, PhD or MD degree will be considered
- Prior MSL or Field-based Medical experience of 1-2 years preferred, Therapeutic area Oncology/Nuclear Medicine experience preferred.
- Effective communicator (written and presentation) with good interpersonal skills and experience of developing and delivering presentations
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams candidates with a self-starter attitude strongly preferred
Closing on 13 Feb 2021