Narcotics Officer (Direct - Entry Sergeant)
CENTRAL NARCOTICS BUREAU
Public / Civil Service
The CENTRAL NARCOTICS BUREAU (CNB) is Singapore's primary drug enforcement agency entrusted with the responsibilities of coordinating all matters pertaining to drug eradication. CNB's vision is for a Singapore without drugs, where everyone can live, work and play safely. Our mission is to enforce, educate and engage, for a drug-free Singapore.
As a Direct-Entry Sergeant, you will work with a team of officers with one objective – to keep Singapore a drug-free nation.
- Carry out field operations to arrest drug offenders
- Monitor and gather intelligence and evidence against drug offenders
- Conduct undercover operations against drug traffickers
- Put up investigation papers to prosecute drug offenders in Court
- Conduct preventive drug education talks for youths and organisations
- Administer the urine supervision regime, which includes urine testing, case work and management of public enquiries
- Professionally engage members of public, which includes the families of suspected drug offenders, to explain the process and rationale of the urine supervision regime
S$2,360 - S$2,762
*The starting monthly salary will vary according to assessment during interview, relevant work experience and completion of full-time National Service.
- Singapore Citizen
- Male applicants must have completed National Service with medical fitness of PES 'A' or 'B1'
- Good physical fitness
- Normal colour vision
- Good command of written and spoken English
For more information about the career as a Narcotics Officer, please visit our website at https://www.cnb.gov.sg/careers.
Closing on 31 Dec 2021