Network Infrastructure Engineer (management of cloud projects)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are constantly looking for talent with broad and deep technical expertise across multiple domains, best practices and technologies. Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of your domain technology knowledge to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
What to expect:
- Provide essential enterprise level network services to Public Service agencies.
- Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of network technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
- Work with team leaders and outsourced service providers to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new network services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
- Execute projects to deliver network services that achieve standardisation of network services across Public Service agencies to reduce operations overheads and greater satisfaction of network services.
- Monitor and maintain network services across Public Service agencies and work with outsourced service providers to attend to issues, problems and request for changes.
How to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for network services
- Good technical knowledge of network technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as infrastructure security
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative
Closing on 26 Jan 2022