NURSE CLINICIAN #SGUNITEDJOBS
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6000
You will be an integral part of the team in Nursing Home to provide nursing care to acute patients or residents.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of resident with complex healthcare needs according to updated standards of nursing practice.
- Conducts teaching and counselling for residents and their families/carers.
- Initiates and ensures implementation of discharge planning for residents with potential for discharge.
- Ensures residents care delivery is carried out according to established standards of care and practice.
- Ensures written policies and SOP is available and up to date to guide nursing practices.
- Provides direct care to residents to ensure compliance to standards
- Ensures smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to community where possible.
- Conducts nursing audits on nursing care standards and initiates strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Directs and facilitates staff development, skills and competency upgrading through in-house training, approved online learning or formal education opportunities.
- Guides orientation/induction programmes and preceptorship for new staff.
- Supports the SNM in nursing home management and deputizes her in her absence.
- Acts as a resource person to the nurse manager in clinical nursing and nursing
- Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing experience
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume
to email@example.com or contact us at +65 67219231.
Abercare.sg | EA License No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er Si Ying | Registration No. R1875721
Closing on 18 Mar 2021