ECON NURSING HOME SERVICES (1987) PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1400 - S$1700
- Assists in carrying out various basic care activities for the resident.
- Serving of medication and ensures that the residents take their medication.
- Performing nursing procedures and treatments for the residents, e.g. wound dressing.
- Assists in observing the general condition of residents and report all unusual observations to the staff nurse in-charge.
- Assists with general duties such as attend to resident’s call bell and Performs routine cleaning of the ward and equipment.
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given.
- Assists in the admission and orientation of new residents.
- Accompanies residents for follow-up appointments and their outing trips.
- Helps to maintain a clean, safe and neat environment for the residents in the nursing home/centre.
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by the registered nurse/ supervisor/manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Levels preferably with ITE Skills Certificates in Health Sciences (In-patient) or WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care).
- Candidate with relevant work experience in healthcare will be added advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Physically and medically fit for work as the job requires frequent walking and standing.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform shift work.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021