ABBVIE PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$6800 - S$11000
- This role is responsible to assist the Operations Director in the supply, demand, inventory, and new product launch functional areas, and own the JAPAC Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process. The position delivers value through the end to end coordination of product delivery in the business cycle for all AbbVie and Allergan products sold in the JAPAC Area. Be responsible for the analysis, management and reporting of internal supply chain related data
- Actively coordinate Area, Region and Affiliate projects to meet the objectives of the organization and strive for continuous improvement.
- Pro-actively identify issues in all areas of affiliate supply chain and work towards a successful and prompt resolution
- Supply/Demand Planning and Execution - Balances all factors and utilizes AbbVie prescribed techniques to improve forecasts. Assists the Global Supply Chain to develop short- and long-term supply strategies to align with the operating and strategic agendas for JAPAC. Prioritizes demand and supply within and between affiliate business units. Drives internal & external customer service. Drives business performance through the S&OP cycle
- Inventory Management - Applies appropriate tools to optimize inventory at AbbVie Affiliates (Safety Stock) and at the Distributors (Days On Hand) while meeting product availability to maximize sales
- Performance Management – Uses a broad range of KPIs to measure overall Business performance. Develops a deep understanding of performance drivers and can articulate root cause analysis as the basis for areas of improvement.
- Data Management/Analysis - Develops and executes long-term strategy utilizing advanced data management tools where appropriate
- Continuous Improvement – Develops, implements, and negotiates strategies to identify and institutionalize best practices to improve all aspects of Supply and Operations Planning. Uses extensive operations knowledge and improvement techniques to address complex opportunities. Promotes and champions new ideas.
- Adhoc Projects – Involves actively in Supply Chain Projects
- Supply Chain: not limited to Networking and Distribution, Company Separation, Company Integration, Model Change/ Integration, Label Change
- General: Enhances department and organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Degree in Supply Chain or Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in supply chain roles, including Demand, Supply, logistics, new product launches, sales and operations planning and continuous improvement, preferably in a pharmaceutical company
- Highly efficient in using various IT applications like Advanced MS Office, Forecasting/ Replenishment systems like JDA/ IBP and deep knowledge in SAP
- Experience in systematic Project Management
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Highly effective and efficient communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Professional approach to manage leadership
- Time Management, work calmly under pressure, while having a sense of urgency
- Highly analytical with a passion to troubleshoot/ do root cause analysis with problem solving skills
- Speed and agility, be a team player and be self motivated
- Be able to multitask
Closing on 04 Mar 2021