Patient Service Associate, Admissions (Contract/Regular)
KK WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$2000 - S$2400
You will be the ambassador of the hospital to provide excellent front-line services to our patients for admission. You are required to assist in the registration of patients, maintain complete information and accurate records in the patients' system database.
Your duties and responsibilities include general administrative duties, handling enquiries on patients' admissions, scheduling of patients' appointments, collect deposits and payments from patients and offering pre-admission financial counselling as part of the admission process.
- Minimum A levels. Entry level Diploma candidates are welcome.
- O level holders with minimum 3 years of working experience may apply.
- Experience in frontline customer service and/or practical knowledge of hospital operation are preferred.
- Proficiency in IT data/information system. Knowledge in SAP system would be an added advantage.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service oriented and patient focused.
- Willing to perform 3-rotating shifts including weekends and Public Holiday.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021