GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The People & Organisation Division (POD) is the GovTech division that oversees and promotes our human resources. It is in charge of fostering the holistic development and enrichment of our employees, both individually and as a team.
We are seeking an analytics professional to join us as a People Analyst to develop our advanced HR analytics strategies. You will be given opportunities to apply people analytics using advanced analytics technologies, subsequently making critical decisions to directly impact initiatives and solutions and meet business needs. Success in the role will be demonstrated by your ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What to Expect:
• Consult with HR and organisational partners to identify business problems
• Extract and interpret large data sets from HR Centers of Excellence using complex data analysis
• Design holistic analytical reports, articulating and transforming them into actionable people insights for key HR stakeholders
• Level-up analytical capabilities for POG by enhancing intellectual programming analytics through integrating current and new HR systems and technologies
• Participate in data science studies and projects to discover new analytics technologies
How to Succeed:
• At least 2 years of professional experience in people analytics or a related field
• In-depth knowledge of basic data science concepts (e.g. machine-learning algorithms, natural language processing, business application of statistics)
• Technical expertise in data analysis technologies (e.g. Tableau, Python, R, SAS) and database development tools (e.g. SQL, Hadoop)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and stakeholder-management skills
• Self-starter and passionate in data analysis
Closing on 31 Dec 2021