Performance Marketing Associate
HOMAGE CO PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$3500
- Homage is looking for a Performance Marketing Associate strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get personal care.
- You will be responsible for launching performance marketing campaigns across platforms such as Google and Facebook, and ensuring their optimisations are best in class.
- Through this, you will help drive key acquisition metrics for the business, and directly affect the bottom line.
- If you’re looking to make an impact for a meaningful cause, and get deep expertise in how digital marketing is run in a tech startup - this is the right place for you.
- Manage performance marketing operations: Launch campaigns across search, social, display, video, app and native channels.
- Drive performance marketing efficiency: Closely monitoring day-to-day optimisations to ensure campaign performance is efficient.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the business: Take inputs from campaigns to derive data-driven recommendations for the business.
- Reporting: Assist the team when it comes to ad hoc data pulls and audits of campaign performance.
- Creative and copy: This is an end-to-end role and will involve execution on creatives or copy to get things shipped quickly.
- Experience: 0-1 years of experience
- Prior experience in performance marketing platforms is highly preferred (be it internships, jobs, or side projects) - Main platforms: Google and Facebook
- Comfort with spreadsheets / google sheets is mandatory
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare industry is preferred
- Personal leadership: You’re an absolute team player and self-accountable enough to understand the importance of being effective and reliable
- Impact-driven and persistent: Motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage.
- Analytical: Ability to closely examine and identify relevant information, and earn the respect of both leaders and operational teams by translating insights into clear, sizable operational plans.
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. Similarly you hold your peers to that level of standards.
- Strong opinions, loosely held: Ability to articulate POV with clarity, humility, and a willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021