Planner / Buyer
AVANCE LIVING PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Logistics / Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Personal Care / Beauty, Purchasing / Merchandising
Permanent, Full Time
S$3600 - S$4500
- Manage customer forecasts and analyze forecast trends.
- Manage new product introduction.
- Analyze and validate production capacity evaluation on a timely basis.
- Maintain planning and purchasing parameters in SAP and ensure standard work processes strictly adhere.
- Release process orders as planned and ensure closure upon completion of the production process.
- Determine material requirements based on the production plan and release purchase orders to suppliers.
- Ensure raw materials and packaging materials are according to corporate and statutory guidelines and requirements.
- Issuance of demand forecast to suppliers.
- Maintain an updated approved vendor list.
- Monitor inventory performance to plan against targets set. Plan and minimize exposure to End-of-Life and obsolescence material.
- Ensure order fulfillment and track Complete In Full, On Time (CIFOT) and Delivery In Full, On Time (DIFOT) rate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in planning and purchasing in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Relevant experience in SAP, ISO 9001 will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical thinking capability, proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work at Tai Seng upon joining and at Tuas subsequently.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021