Principal Infocomm Specialist (Enterprise Architect)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6008 - S$11700
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Specialist, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide effective guidance on complex technical issues, through investigation, research, and/or collaboration with external experts
- Lead technical specialist in the ATAC (or Architecture Review Board equivalent), endorse architecture design for projects
- Contribute to the technical development of staff. Coach and guide colleagues through sharing of knowledge, skills and experience, and help raise the overall technical competency of staff
- Formulate or enhance architectural plans that are forward-looking
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and equivalent. Certifications in enterprise architecture (such as TOGAF) or equivalent
- At least 12 years of experience in various fields within the IT industry
- At least 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of medium to large, complex applications
- Candidate should be familiar with new technologies (e.g. microservices, cloud, DevOps) and have experience in implementing at least 1 large-scale project
- Candidate's recent experiences should include technical leadership responsibility in architecting/developing technical blueprints and driving the adoption of transformational solutions that impacts the enterprise significantly
- Strong knowledge of relevant architectural concepts, design principles, practices, standards and guidelines
- Track record in establishing effective technical principles, standards and guidelines
- Strong analytical skills to analyse business requirements and latest technical developments and research, and to recommend and produce solutions that meet the organisation's near and long term needs
- Ability to develop strong working knowledge of technology platforms being used in the organisation
- Wide knowledge of prevalent as well as emerging technologies and concepts, and able to gauge suitability for the organisation's business
- Possess a strong appreciation of business-IT alignment so as to maximise adoption of ICT solutions to advance the organisation's digital capabilities
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills. Able to explain technical solutions to various audiences (both technical and senior management)
- Innovative mindset and able to challenge assumptions
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, both as a team as well as independently
Closing on 11 Aug 2021