Principal Manager, Skills Specialist [Enterprise Engagement Office][#SGUnitedJobs]
SKILLSFUTURE SINGAPORE AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Skills Specialist drives the development and implementation of skills training solutions and interventions to support business transformation and growth for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in partners’ business networks. He/she is expected to:
- Familiarise with the business landscape and market in which the partner operates in. This includes liaising with various stakeholders in the partner’s networks, including the SMEs, to understand critical skills requirements and project future skills demand to meet business objectives;
- Diagnose skills gaps and training needs of the SMEs, formulate a training plan and identify measurement of success of the intervention;
- Identify skills training opportunities and suitable learning methods, review existing solutions and interventions, and prospect for new or design bespoke solutions and interventions;
- Leverage on the Skills Frameworks and other SkillsFuture/ government resources to support the implementation;
- Oversee the implementation of the training plan and organise the participation of the SMEs in business network;
- Manage and foster relationships with multiple stakeholders in the network to ensure effective and sustainable implementation;
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the skills training solutions and interventions and fine-tune the long-term implementation plan.
- Able to adapt well to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Adept at forming connections between business needs and skills training solutions and interventions.
- Possess analytical and strategic thinking skills to devise practical solutions to tackle the skills issues of the SMEs in the network
- Strong project, resource and change management skills to handle the work demands and deliver high quality work within the given timelines
- Strong business acumen and is results-oriented
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is highly skilled at engaging, building relationships and promoting a collaborative and co-operative environment with multiple stakeholders within the business network
- Candidates with at least 10 years of experience in business/partner development, HR/ business management consulting, learning and development management are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of SkillsFuture initiatives, Skills Frameworks and additional experience in UI/UX and data management would be an added advantage.
- This is a 1 Year contract position
Closing on 30 Apr 2021