Principle / Senior Engineer (Diffusion / CMP / Equipment)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$5500 - S$9200
- Assume role of equipment co-ordinator who will work closely with vendors or/ and other departments/ sections in trouble-shooting equipment related issues or/ and equipment improvement projects.
- Lead and Drive Continuous Improvement for Cost, Yield, Productivity, Uptime and Defense Systems
- Constant review of line practices for continuous improvement and pre-emptive implementation of Defense systems to ensure no major events
- Tool Ownership and accountability for Cost, Uptime, Wafers scrap, Parts Management, Equipment Down Memo Reduction
- 24/7 standby for adhoc tool issues and decision making
- Daily updates in Production Meetings for Tool issues and Wafers Scrap
- Chair discussions on troubleshooting and resolving of Equipment issues to support daily production
- Coordinate New Equipment Startup and Relocation to support Production Plan
- Update of OIs and SOPs to document best practices
- Provide Training Material and certification for new Engineers and PM crew
- Provide Good Leadership to the Equipment team to keep Attrition rate within Control
- Involve with Tech Transfer activities and co-work with Process Counter Parts
- Lead/Participate in Cross Functional Activities to support company level projects
- Lead in Transform Platform and generate LSS, BKMs and Trade Secrets for value creation for the company
- Lead in machine Part repair and R&M reduction activities for self-sufficiency.
- Research and Development with Vendor on Equipment capabilities improvement. Example. Automatic Vision improvement( AVI)
- Ensure good 6S housekeeping in working area
- Ensure good safety practice and clean room protocol.
- Establish communication channel with Mother FAB to transfer BKM and perform benchmarking.
Closing on 18 Jan 2022