DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
The Procurement Programme Centre provides procurement and related services support to the Ministry of Defence and the Singapore Armed Forces, as well as the public sector in Singapore. This includes procurement of the state-of-the-art defence systems, goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore.
We are looking for an individual to join us in the Procurement IT support team. The role will require the individual to:
- Provide support for the management of User Accounts in multiple Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP) IT applications which are built on SAP, Ariba and bespoke J2EE and OutSystems platforms.
- Track and review account set up in accordance with prevailing policies. Providing frontline helpdesk support to users of the systems.
- Generate, cleanse, analyse data and present insights for scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Manage shared corporate IT resources such as shared network PCs, scanners, data decryption rights.
- Perform administrative duties and any other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma qualification in any discipline.
- Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Excel with ability to automate tasks, record and modify Excel macro to automate tasks, understand VBA and write VBA code to control and validate data input, convert and present data.
- Able to perform logical process flows.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Senior Procurement Executive.
Closing on 23 Oct 2021