Product Development Manager (Supplements, Health & Wellness/Pharmacist)
ALIGN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Sales / Retail
S$5000 - S$6497
Our client is a leading Health & wellness company in the market, they currently looking for a enthusiatic Product development Manager to join them to in charge of their product development team.
- Perm position with comprehensive benefits (like bonus, annual leave, medical benefits)
- In charge a team of 3-4
- Mon to Fri; Office hours
- Reporting to Director
- In charge various functions not limited to Product developemnt, Demand planning, and regulatory affairs.
- Assist the procurement : liasing with the suppliers; also ensure the suffiency of the inventory level
- Develop strategy and plans to drive growth with a focus on category development based on actionable insights.
- Support & managing the roadmap for the company’s products and services throughout various stages of the life cycle (from conceptualisation to post-implementation)
- Conduct market and industry research best practices to understand the domain and conceptualize potential products or features.
- Coordinating with stakeholders, proactively manage risks & dependencies and plan for rapid & intentional development.
- Provide thought-leadership of the newest trends in health & wellness can make use of and commercialise.
- Lead both internal and external coordination to ensure successful implementation of products and services delivery in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and BUs to continuously improve best practice innovation.
- Support the efficient execution of commercial project and being equally comfortable with developing business cases to get the project up and running.
- Ensure satisfication of the product quality; investigate if there is any complain from the consumer
- Minimum Degree in Pharmarcy/ Food Science/ Nutrition/ Life Sciences or business background with relevant experience on consumer goods, like VDS, nutritional food and/or personal care product.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in innovation/ NPD launches/ brand/ category management role, preferably with experience in consumer health industry (nutrition. OTC, health food industries etc).
- Prior experience in project management or product life cycle management is preferred
- License pharmacist will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (Reg No. R1219651)
Closing on 26 Oct 2021