QUANTUMTX PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$3000 - S$5000
QuantumTx Pte. Ltd. (QTX) is a Singapore medtech startup focused on bringing users the healthy benefits of exercise, even when exercise is challenging or impossible. Using our proprietary magnetic mitohormesis platform technology, QTX is able to activate muscles without stress or strain. This brings regenerative, metabolic and anti-inflammatory improvements to our elderly as well as patients to help them get stronger, fitter and healthier.
QTX is building a team to drive the next phase of commercial development. To date, more than two hundred users have enjoyed the benefits of our devices. We are looking for strong team members to help us scale. Key roles we are hiring for include roles in clinical development and regulatory affairs, quality management and engineering functions.
Scope of work – Product Engineer
We are looking for a resourceful and responsible Product Engineer to add value to our existing devices manufacturing and servicing, as well as contribute to the design and development of next generation devices. As a part of the engineering team, your contributions provide significant value in translating our scientists’ deep research into simple and easy to use products that serve the needs of our community.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with medical devices under ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems, and in this demanding role, he / she would have some experience(s) in various engineering disciplines including: Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Software Engineering and Maintenance and Servicing.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carrying out engineering testing, product programming and installations to ensure that existing products are delivered to the highest Quality standards.
- Work with the Engineering Team to provide service support for devices that are deployed with partners and customers in the community.
- Contribute to the product development and engineering of next-generation QTX devices.
- Support various manufacturing optimisation activities for existing QuantumTX devices.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Relevant qualifications in appropriate Engineering / Technical Disciplines.
- Familiar and / or certified trained under ISO 13485 services.
- 3-5 years of experience in medical device engineering or product development.
- Enjoys working in a fast-pace, dynamic, fun but sometimes frustrating start-up environment
Closing on 10 Feb 2021